Calm Woman Sessions
Helping women to break through overwhelm and create a positive new way of being.
Stress permeates every aspect of our lives. If things get on top up you, you may end up feeling:
- overwhelmed & unable to cope
- constant worry and and inability to relax
- low mood & poor quality sleep
- headaches, muscle tension and sore neck, shoulders, hips or back..or all of these
- stuck in one or more aspects of your life
- unsure about what your next move is
- fearful or anxious when thinking of making changes
…and knowing you are missing the beauty in the moment, because you are pre-occupied with the past or the future…
If this is you and you know you don’t want to be where you are now then I’ve put together Calm Woman just for you!
As a working Mum I know how easy it can be to allow overwhelm and stress to take over. Before you know it you find yourself a bundle of nerves on the ragged end. That’s life these days and most of us experience stress and one or more, often more, of the emotional and physical symptoms it can create.
Believe me, I’m you. I’ve experienced stress and overwhelm deeply.
I’ve said I can’t do this anymore.
I’ve said I can’t cope anymore.
I’ve cried more tears than I’ve thought possible and I’ve been unable to cry at all.
My best solution at the time was that I bought books, watched online videos, listened to webinars and coached myself to a better place.
That helped, but I also discovered that it’s far easier and goes much deeper when someone else guides and supports you through.
Everything I do and teach you has, and still does help me and I believe it can help you too.
So what are Calm Woman sessions?
The body and mind work as an integrated unit. Change your mind your body will follow…
I take a mind-body approach and use a combination of Neuro Linguistic Programming (see below), Emotional Freedom Technique and my knowledge of how the body responds to stress to help you find the places where you are running old patterns and getting stuck.
We leave NO STONE UNTURNED as we work together to help you root out and clear those hidden thoughts and emotions that trigger the stress response, so you can rediscover all the resources and knowledge you already have deep within.
Helping you gain Clarity and Insight on how best to move forward.
You learn simple techniques to enable you navigate the choppy waters of daily life.
I felt safe, protected, helped and less afraid
Ms L Middlemist
I offer a few options to best suit your needs.
Clear Waters – act with clarity again
- You have one very present, stressful or overwhelming situation and you need help. You want clarity on how to move forward and to feel less triggered emotionally by it all.
- we work together in a one off session which takes up to 2 hours (includes handout) or…
- a series of sessions over a 6 weeks period. You receive 1 handout, and 1 audio/or video tailored to your needs.
- This requires a commitment from you to bring an open mind and willingness to go deep so you can get the best out of our time together.
The Deep Dive – to calmer waters
- you have more than one area of your life that is out of balance and causing you to feel lost, stuck, overwhelmed and utterly fed up!
- you may not be sure where to start but you know you need to do something and want change
- or you may be sure where to start but not know how to begin
- you are ready to leave No Stone Unturned as you take that Deep Dive and commit to being your best version of you!
- you are so ready to release stress and have more energy and passion for life
The Deep Dive happens over 3 months. We see each other twice a month. Our first session provides clarity, which informs the direction of the remaining sessions. You also receive 1 handout and 2 audios/or videos tailored to your needs.
Clear Waters Group sessions
- gently guiding 2-4 women through a clarity exercise
- using one or two techniques to reduce some of the stress response around the situations that comes up
- experience a shift and realise you are not alone…
- …during 2 90minute sessions
Clear Waters: 2 hrs – £150
Clear Waters: 6 wks – £295
The Deep Dive: 3 months – £480
Clear Waters Group: two 90min sessions – £60 per person
the Calm Woman session allowed me to make choices around various issues in my life and also reduced the anxiety I was feeling at the time allowing me to sleep better and realise that I did have time to do what I NEEDED to do – thanks Dee for making it a much better week! Would highly recommend to anyone – especially to any over-thinking women like me!
Mrs T Murray
Clarity call Free 20 minute call to decide if we are a match and if so which option is best for you
Please contact me to arrange a time for our chat.
You may also find this clarity exercise helpful
What is Neuro Linguistic Programming?
Known as the ‘user’s manual for your mind’ NLP gives us insights into how our thinking patterns affect every aspect of our lives.
Everyone lives in their own map of the world, and that map is reflected in how we think, how we communicate and how we behave. We might not necessarily be running helpful thought patterns and this can hold us back or stop us from truly living the wonderful life we deserve.
In my experience NLP helps us recognise how we really see ourselves and the world around us.
Using the NLP
insatiable curiosity about human beings…
Richard Bandler, co-creator of NLP
and the techniques this curiosity has created we can choose to see things in a different, more helpful and fulfilling way.
Freeing you, mind and body, to move forward with courage and happiness.