The life of a self-employed entrepreneur is a rollercoaster ride filled with ups and downs.
From one day to the next you might find yourself feeling
- Excited and fulfilled
- Isolated and all alone
- Connected and understood
- Like you don’t belong
- Like an idiot for believing you could do it in the first place
- Wondering what’s wrong with you compared to all the ‘successful’ women in business
And so on, ad infinitum.
The inner critic bores a hole in your brain, making it difficult to get ahead.
Yes, we all vacillate between being full of fear one minute, super excited the next and if you work on your own it can be difficult to know what to do other than get on with ‘busy work’.
This is procrastination and fear of being seen disguised as getting on with things!
That’s fine for a while, some of that stuff does need to get done but it won’t help you grow your business in the direction you really want.
Especially if you are running an under the radar belief that actually, maybe you can’t do it.
There’s too much low-level fear and panic muddying the water.
When I asked you in a recent survey what your worries were around your business here’s are some of the heavy hitters you shared with me.
You told me you feel:
- overwhelm about how to manage it all.
- worried about money but not sure what to do about it.
- guilt about neglecting work or neglecting the kids. Work gets ‘fitted’ in.
- fear of over committing oneself. Wondering how you can build a business around kids…
- that you need the business to work better.
- that you are really striving for the time and money freedom that the dream of a successful business offers
It’s a long list.
You may not have them all, but I bet you have at least 2!
If you have that sort of negative feeling and thinking blasting through your nervous system whenever you think about your business, then I can guarantee you it’s going to be much harder to get ahead.
Put simply when your body is constantly in stress response mode that means you are preparing to run or stand your ground.
There is no space left for you to be in a resourceful around your business.
You are in survival mode.
And that’s hard, and tiring, and ultimately detrimental to your health!
In my next vlog I’m going to share with you a quick little process that I think you will love and that will help you see how much you really believe in yourself and how much you truly think you deserve.
This is for you if:
- you’re not earning as much as you want
- you struggle with marketing yourself
- suffer from self-doubt about your value and whether or not you can charge more.
As I’m always saying your relationship with money is the longest relationship you will have in your life and you deserve to have good one.
When you get in touch with your money story and change your mindset from the inside out you clear up an enormous amount of stuck energy that has been acting like a dark cloud over your business and your life…
You’ll be able to use this process to help you get there!
So be sure to ‘tune in’ my next week for that!
In the meantime if you would like my help to go even deeper and create real lasting change then I encourage you to apply for a Confidently Earn Your Worth Clarity call with me
It’s free and I will help you to:
- Identify your biggest money block
- Take you from where you are now to where you’d like to be
- Figure out your next step to confidently earning your worth.
Simply call, text or email to