I’m delighted to be able to offer you Shiatsu sessions again ; )
As you may imagine there are now new regulations/ procedures required for any bodywork/ massage sessions. Please read this important information to make your session as relaxing and as safe as possible.
Important: Please read
If you have any questions regarding the procedures, hygiene or anything else please just let me know via email or text. I want you to feel confident that all necessary measures are put in place and then we can get on with just enjoying a shiatsu session 🙂
Please arrive as usual no earlier than 5 minutes before your session start time.
The session will last 1 hour maximum, this is to ensure adequate time between clients for cleaning and airing of the treatment room. All sheets/ face coverings are changed between each client.
Please be advised I will check all the household temperatures every morning before treatments and I will check your temperature before the session using an infra-red thermometer (Non touch).
Please wash your hands and/or use hand sanitiser before and after your session.
At this time, I ask that you arrive dressed for your shiatsu as I need time to turn the room around between sessions.
During the session:
- I will be wearing a mask (throughout) and a visor (at points) for the session.
Important: Questions prior to the session:
- Have you tested positive or had treatment for Covid 19?
- Have you or anyone you have come into contact with experienced any of the following symptoms?
– A high temperature (this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back, you do not need to have measured your temperature)
– A new and continuous cough (this means coughing a lot for more than one hour or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours, and if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
– a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste (this means you have noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal)
If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of the questions above I will not be able to give you a session at this time.
I consent to treatment from __Dee Murray__. I can confirm I have adhered to social distancing measures as outlined by the Government prior to the session.
I can confirm I have not answered ‘Yes’ to any of the questions above.
I confirm I agree to the necessary adaptations required to the session before and during, and the suspension of social distancing measures during the session.
I understand that these adaptations help to reduce the risk of Coronavirus but cannot eradicate it.
I also confirm that I understand that receiving this treatment may increase my risk of exposure to Coronavirus.
Please click here and email ‘Yes, I agree ‘ if you confirm agreement of procedures and can answer negative to the Covid questions.
I look forward to seeing you soon!